Mission Essential provides global language services to the SOF enterprise and mission. With an understanding of SOF’s unique needs Mission Essential provides exceptional language and culture capabilities with seamless integration to ensure effective mission performance. Our talent discovery and management programs are rooted in a judiciously designed, comprehensive, and proven system of recruiting and training. The digital and physical support Mission Essential provides, in addition to leadership and an outstanding organizational culture enables us to produce solutions for all our customers’ challenges.
Mission Essential is renowned for supplying difficult-to-find language experts in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Mission Essential provides intelligence support, training, and technical services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community, and development agencies. A customer-centric company, Mission Essential is focused on producing solutions without reducing the quality of services and support provided.
- Identify, attract, and retain extraordinarily skilled, culturally competent, and diverse linguists.
- An expert assessment, vetting, management, and alignment process for our linguist population for real-time customer reporting, tracking, and alerting.
- Supported by HAYSTACK (Mission Essential's proprietary Human Capital Management suite)
- Proven employee pre-deployment, deployment, and redeployment process to match SOF’s global and evolving requirements.
- USSOCOM operational management and support office tailored for the customer and is seamlessly supported (24/7) by a Corporate PMO and functional staff with OCONUS reach, and a proven global digital communication platform.
- 17 years of proven performance in time-critical, permissive, or hostile environments.
Mission Essential’s support expertise in language, culture, and intelligence enables us to fulfill or augment any potential USSOCOM global operational capacity gaps. Our team of professionals understands the SOF mission, is culturally attuned to the SOF environment, and driven to support America's Elite with excellence.
- Operational Linguists (Interpret / Translate / Transcribe)
- Linguist Analyst
- Voice Intercept Operator
- Cultural Advisor / Subject Matter Expert
- Pre-deployment Language Instruction
- Cultural Advisory and Linguistics
- Interrogation and Witness Testimony Support
- Language Technologist
- Intelligence Analysts (GEOINT, MASINT, etc.)
- OSINT (Linguist Enabled) Analyst